The Euro-equivalent of the NAMM show released an impressive array of new products this week including hardware, software and plugins. Check out some of the latest offerings:
1. Presonus Studio One V1.5 – This up-and-coming DAW now offers video and many other new pro-quality features. Watch for the upcoming review in Mix.
2.Â SPL’s Fab Five – Sound Performance Lab released five new products including M/S Master: an M/S management processor; Transpressor: dynamic processor; RackPack 4: desktop frame for four SPL modules; Dual-Band De-Esser: RackPack sibilance module and DrumXchanger: an Analog Code Plug-in for drum replacement.
3. Metric Halo LIO-8 – This new high-end IO from Metric Halo ($3,995) features eight channels of 192k A/D-D/A, two channel DI, 8-in/8-out 192k AES interface (single wire), full-featured front panel tactile control surface for standalone and connected operation and more.
4. Roland CD-2i SD/CD recorder – This new portable recorder from Roland records to a CD or SD card at 16-bit/44.1 kHz and features a stereo Â¼-inch input, RCA Phono in, and phantom-powered XLR microphone input. A stereo microphone and speaker are also built in for instant recording and playback. A wireless remote allows for convenient off-unit control of playback and recording.
5. Cakewalk V-Studio 20 -Â Aimed at desktop producers, this new addition to the V-Studio line is a stereo USB Audio Interface (Mac/Win) with onboard effects, an effects editor and a universal DAW control surface.
6. Lexicon LXP Bundle – The LXP Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle is a collection of Lexiconâ€™s four most popular reverbs now available as multi-platform native software plug-ins. The plug-ins are compatible with VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible hosts.